Thursday, December 30, 2010

Top 10 Reasons Excuses for my Failure to Blog

1. Preparing for Christmas

2. Celebrating Christmas...4 different times to be exact

3. Recovering from Christmas...still not accomplished

4. Stomach bug (which is an interesting little booger when you are pregnant because your body is starving, but your stomach has different plans for any food you eat...)

5. My annual cold/respiratory bug I get every year

6. Gabby and Lilly being visited by the stomach bug and cold

7. Starting to get things ready for Baby Parker

8. Going to doctors appointments to check on Baby Parker

9. Daydreaming about Baby Parker

10. Laundry and laundry and laundry and laundry...


I hope to be back soon. In the meantime, here's a picture of our little man at 30 weeks. When you have extra amniotic fluid, you get a-mazing ultrasound pictures (which is the only benefit I've decided). We totally feel like we are cheating to know so much about him before he's here!


Seriously. Can you blame me for spending so much time daydreaming?!?


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are back to blogging! I love following your family!

    ReplyDelete