Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tree Trimmng 2010


This Christmas was the first year Gabby and Lilly really helped decorate our tree. Last year they put a few ornaments on, but this year we turned them loose and let them make our tree their masterpiece! I should add that the ornaments they were hanging were all plastic, while Mommy and Daddy hung the glass ones up higher on the tree!


Gabby put each ornament up with such care. :)



Telling us all about it.


Sadly I didn't get many pictures of Lilly in action. She was totally involved in the tree and not interested in turning so Mommy could take a picture.


Starting to look full...



There's always time for a sisterly hug!



Finished product! I always heard parents of older children talk about their babies decorating the tree and having all the ornaments on the bottom two feet of branches. It seemed sweet while they were telling me, but having it actually happen in your living room is precious. Shaun and I moved a few ornaments around (just so the branches wouldn't break) and added the remaining ornaments later that night!


Yet another holiday tradition that I can't wait to do again!

No comments:

Post a Comment