Wednesday, December 8, 2010

bIrThDaY bLoG bAsH

Shaun and I celebrated our 28th and 27th birthdays this past October and November. Yes, we know we're young. We get that all the time when people realize how old we are and the fact that we're about to welcome our 3rd baby in the world. But what can you do other than celebrate?!? And celebrate is what we did!

Shaun took me to the Melting Pot for dinner. It is hands down my favorite place to eat!

He went way overboard on gifts. He bought me the wonderful musical Christmas decoration that I've been wanting badly, two different fabulous perfumes, a shopping trip to for maternity clothes, money towards a mini-vacation for the 4 of us, and three funny cookbooks (because I'm addicted a collector).

The one of the left says 101 things to do with Ramen noodles. He got this particular set of cook books for me because I told him that if we had twins again we'd been eating Ramen noodles 3 times a day. I guess he figured I might need help figuring out how to prepare them!

Food Porn...seriously this place is so wonderful. I think I fantasized about chocolate fondue for like the next two days...

How you look when you're finished eating at the Melting Pot! :)


Next it was Shaun's turn! I took him out to dinner and to see Jeff Dunham for his birthday. My husband is so low maintence. He requested Chili's for dinner because he wanted cheese fries. We managed to go the whole evening without taking any pictures, which is a bummer, but we had such a good time. Jeff Dunham is a vintriloquist/comedian. He has the Ackmed the dead terrorist act? Ever heard of it? It's hilarious...especially if your husband is of the uniform wearing type. Anyways, the show was great, but what was even greater and totally unexpected was that Jeff Dunham introduced the newest member of his show for the first time during our show. His newest character is A.J., Ackmed's son who Ackmed thought died on 'Take you child to work day.' (Ackmed is a suicide bomber). Anyways, this describtion is getting a little creepy so you'll just have to trust me when I say it was hilarious and I couldn't have taken Shaun to anything he enjoyed more!

On his actual birthday, Shaun had to work so we met him for lunch and I made dinner that night. I made 28 of everything all day long!

28 Kisses

His favorite dessert...Aunt Cheryl's cheesecake with 28 cherries on top.

And then, because my husband is the super sophisticated type, for dinner he requested chili dogs. Yup, chili dogs.

Gabby and Lilly also made Daddy a gigantic cupcake cake, but again we scarfed it down at a family get together before taking pictures!

Here's to another year of health and happiness! Happy Birthday to Us!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment