Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Magic of Christmas Morning

There was absolutely zero, zilch, nada time this Christmas morning for pre-present opening pictures. Gabby and Lilly knew exactly who visited our house and couldn't wait to see what was inside all those beautiful, sparkly packages! Mommy and Daddy couldn't wait to watch them either!


Lilly took great care opening each package.



Gabby opened up her pink 'princessa' shoes first. She'd added these to her Christmas list in October and was so happy Santee brough them to her house!



Love this sweet face...


Using the new 'safety scissors' (thank you Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for that) that Santee brought in order to open the rest of her packages. Do you know how long it takes a 2 year old to open gifts using scissors she doesn't quite know how to use at all, let alone efficiently? I do.





Lilly opened up the 'princess' blanket Mommy made her! I'd like to say she loved it as much as the glittery shoes and other wonderful things Santee brought, but that would be a lie. :)


Gabby set the scissors down...finally.


Did you know Santee makes nail polish in the North Pole?!? He does! Hot pink and electric purple to be exact.


'Princess' cup...noticing a trend?


Sweet Gabriella! My Lilly girl was not sitting where pictures could be easily take. Plus, I'm beyond huge and pregnant right now so moving quickly is dangerous to everyone in the room. Note to self: Take more pictures of Lilly next Christmas morning.




Shaun bough me a mother's neckace and pendant for Christmas. He already had 2 emeralds and 1 amethist put in the necklace. Brave man.


I made Shaun a blanket for Christmas, too! I sorta kinda maybe took 12 of his military t-shirts from the closet and made a quilt blanket out of them. He LOVED it, but then did ask me what I expected him to wear! :)





G & L all bundled up. They were waiting patiently because they heard Santee left something for them outside!


Shut the front door! No he didn't!


Totally love at first jump!


Then we came back in and...


The cars Pa got us for Christmas inside the house!


This is how we roll!


Christmas morning was just as magical as we thought it might be! I know I'm crazy for saying this, but I'm already excited about next Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment