I feel like I keep writing about our holiday traditions, but if I'm being true to myself and y'all, when I became a Momma I wanted deserately to begin traditions for my children and remember for years to come. I guess I'm just now realizing that somehow during the past 3 years while I've been talking about starting traditions, they've already begun! Does it make me a super dork to say how happy I am about that? :)
The Festival of Light is a huge display of Christmas lights at a park in a town close to ours. You can walk through it, ride a trolley, or even go by horse and carriage. This is something that Shaun and I even did before having kids. There is just something about lots and lots of Christmas lights that makes for a magical evening!
Our Family of Four
(not sure why my face is 'sparkling'...perhaps thats my pregnancy glow) ;)
Grammie has joined in the fun the past two years. Here she is with her favorite two Granddaughtes.
And I'll say it again, we'll be back next year!



No comments:
Post a Comment