Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Santee's Helpers: Aunt Chris & Uncle Kelly

Santee's 2nd set of helpers is Aunt Kelly and Uncle Chris (who I always mess up and call Aunt Christ and Uncle Kelly)! The girls were very excited to find boxes of present love on our porch one day and couldn't wait to find out what was in the pretty princess paper wrapped boxes!


Gabby and Lilly...notice how Gabby has a death grip on her box. :)



Ah, princessa dolls! Doesn't get any better than that!



Gabby's face is somewhere behind those princessa panties.


I told her to smile and poked my cheeks as if to show her how. This is the pose I got. Funny girl!


It kinda looks like Daddy is giving me a fake smile too...oh well. The onsie is seriously cute, only made cuter when our little man is wearing it!


Thanks so much Untell Kiss and Aunt Keddy! We love our special gifts and you!

No comments:

Post a Comment