Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Remember me? The author of this blog?? Well I'm still alive just completely buried over all the fabulous projects, events, and happenings surrounding the holidays this year. I've been awful about getting posts written (which I don't see changing in the next few weeks). Yikes! Anywho, here are some photos of our Thanksgiving celebrations!
Gabby's showing how to blow it up after giving a pound (or knucks some people call it). I mean seriously. What's more appropriate than giving knucks and blowing it up at the Thanksgiving dinner table?!?

Lilly's ornery, albeit adorable, face

Identical much?

Running off to the pasture...Have I ever mentioned that they've ridden a bull already? Yea, I wasn't too happy about it either.

Lilly sure does love her Daddy.

And, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, Gabby is thankful for Baby Parker, Santee, and penguins. Lilly is thankful for Baby Parker, Thanksgiving, princessas, and penguins! Too cute!

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment