Apparently I really, really like the black background, snowflake design. After creating and printing this card myself (and several for friends this year!), I looked back at last years card. Sure enough...it is black with white snowflakes and red accents. At least I didn't design last years, but instead just purchased one online. So, who knows what our 2011 card will look like, but you can guarantee it won't include snowflakes. (Or perhaps it will given my seriously lacking brain capacity these days...)
I do love our cards this year. There's just something fun about using non-traditional colors/ideas. So Merry Fun Funky Christmas to each of you! May your spirits be lifted this season and the true meaning of Christmas be your focus!
Oh, and if there was any chance at designing and sending out a second Christmas card this year that would arrive before Christmas, you can bet your hiney it would include a cute picture of my 'Santa Babies!'

,



No comments:
Post a Comment