Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Week 2: Makes me laugh {out loud}!

This week's theme for my Let's Do 52 project was something that made you laugh. All week long I was thinking I really needed to submit video because about 50% of our day is my kiddos doing something that makes me laugh. However, of my pictures it was fairly easy to pick out the one I loved the most; the one that made me and my 3 e's even, laugh so hard we cried. Afterall, what's the fun in just jumping with your sister? You must jump ON her! Enjoy!
week 2 makes me laugh lr


Week 3 the theme is {makes me wish I could freeze time}. Coming soon!

As a side note, these challenges are about lifestyle photography. I know I could pose a hilarious picture of my girls doing something outrageous, but the idea is to capture the hilarity in your day to day life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment