Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Week 1: Nightly Rituals

I'm doing a 52 week photo challenge this year. I caught wind of this last year, but it was half way through and I didn't want to start midway so I waited until this year. This is partly to continue to grow professionally as a photographer (that sounded so cliche), but also to make sure I'm taking pictures of what means the most to me: my family! It's so easy to put the camera down when I'm at home or just hanging out now that I'm busy taking pictures of other people all the time. Thankfully I have the handly dandy iPhone, but even Apple can't keep up with my D300s, which I love!

One more paragraph and then I'll show you the pictures. Oh, why or why wasn't I blessed with the ability to be brief when writing? Some might also say when talking as well? ;)

As you'll see right off the bat, the point of this project is not perfection. In a tiny, florescent light lit bathroom after nightfall, one has some difficulty taking "natural light" pictures. Anywho, my sweet P looks adorable even with a few speckles on him!


As a side note, I don't usually put my feet up on the edge of the tub, but since I have this solo gig for the next few months I put my toesies up (and Parker tried really hard to do so as well). I was there. I was even in the picture. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment