Howdy! Today my little e's and I had a great day! Parker seems a little better and the weather was b-e-a-utiful! AND, even though it is supposed to get cold and stay cold beginning tomorrow, my favorite zumba class is tomorrow and Sunday which I'm always excited about. Call me lame, but I've decided that one 'silver lining' to Shaun being away and the kids and I staying close to home for the most part is that I'll probably be able to make my Saturday and Sunday classes that I love. Usually we are so busy on the weekends that I'm hit to miss, but for a few months I'll just be hit! :)
Other notable things to mention for the day: Parker insists of having his hair down, getting "mell goo" which is smell good, which is cologne, put on just about everyday, and as of today he's started requesting "bips" which is lips, which means he wants lip gloss like the girls put on. You guys just thought I was joking when I said I was raising the ideal man...adorable, bigger than life personality, killer dance moves, and now an appreciation for all the things girl. By the time I'm done with him, we'll have to work hard to keep all the girls away! ;)
Lilly also totally told on her daddy today. I have this one, teeny tiny pet peeve. I can. not. stand. it when someone cuts something on my counters without a cutting board or something underneath. Shaun and I sorta go round and round about this. I thought I had convinced him until Lilly told me this morning that he usually doesn't use one when I'm "seepin" or not at home. It was HILARIOUS! I wonder what else I might find out during the next few months?!? :)
Okay, picture overload in the post. You ready?
I said no playing in the sand. "But we aren't playing momma. We're building." A whole fort apparently, complete with flag, rock barrier and 'trees' from momma's flower bed...
Happy Girl Lil
Pouty Girl Lil...love it!
I love this. I guess Lilly's hands were cold and Gabby was acting like Lilly was going to give her the plague if she touched her. It was seriously funny!
She hasn't been in front of the camera much, has she?
Besties from day one!
No Parkers were harmed in the taking of this picture...
Oh the places you'll go sweet P!
Can you tell why I have SO much fun with these two?!? Oh they make me laugh!
"Seriusly sissies. Thanks for getting a good whatever on that whatever because this stuff is super yummy!" Am I the only one who thinks he has the sweetest little face? And those cheeks!
Worms!!
Fro-yo (like 4 kinds in one cup) plus 18 mixins=YUMS (and still awake as I type this at 10:03pm). Eh.
Forget the spoon! Trough method for P!
Shaun is doing good as well! He had his first official "shift" today and said it's doable. Apparently the air base is super busy and loud. That's not so great, but for a guy who is sorta into all the cool aircraft (bombers, fghters, etc.) he is in heaven! He is officially a lead crew chief there which is something he hasn't been while in the states yet. More responsibility, more people to take care of below him, but good experience! He must be feeling good because he was brave enough to tell me that when he gets home he wants two weeks straight of meals cooked at home. Apparently he's already forgotten who he's married to! Hehe! Happy night!


















No comments:
Post a Comment