First up, these Twinkle Toe shoes made by Sketchers. I've been seeing them on TV for a couple weeks and decided Gabby and Lilly just HAD to have some! Its a little tricky finding two shoes in the same size and style that I want, but I got lucky this past week and ran across these cool kicks! Don't they just make you happy?!? I mean, yes they are loud and busy, but they are so Gabby and Lilly! The best part (according to the girls anyway), the light up on the sides and on the toe! All day long I hear "Yight on Momma!" I'm seriously stupid excited over these shoes!

Labor Day...not usually something to be stupid excited about, but around our house I'm just plain giddy about the whole thing. First of all, this Labor Day weekend began with God clapping, throwing rocks, and taking pictures (a storm of course) which ushered in b-e-a-utiful weather! Second, this weekend marks the beginning of football. Third, and the biggest reason Labor Day has made me deliriously happy...Shaun has 4 days off! No work. No school. No being a single parent for me! Yippee!
Who isn't stupid excited about finally seeing these types of scenes around town? Okay so maybe we don't quite have scenes like this where I live yet, but just the thought/dream of it makes me ridiculously happy.
Next up: OU FOOTBALL! Season opener is tomorrow. You can find my family around the 40 yard line. Need I say anymore?
I'm super stupid excited about all the adorable OU outfits that G & L have, but there will be time to show those soon!
And last, but not least, I'm stupid excited about planning our gender reveal party! Shaun and I have been on the fence about whether we want to know the gender of this baby before his or her birth, but all things considered I think we want to know early. So we are thinking of throwing a gender party. No gifts or anything, just a bunch of our friends and their kids over for a meal, dessert, and fun for the kids. We want to find out what our sweet baby is in front of all the people who love and support us! What do you think? Is that the dumbest thing you've ever heard? Or does the idea make you stupid excited too?
What makes you stupid excited this September? I can't wait to find out!






I think a gender part is a wonderful thing to get excited about:) Danika
ReplyDeleteI'm stupid excited right there with you!!! The gender party idea is excellent!!! WHAT FUN! I think you should do it... and put me on the guest list;)
ReplyDeleteI think that is a really neat idea! I had a friend whose dr. sealed up the gender in an envelope and she gave it to the bakery who made a cake to reveal the gender. It is a really cute thing and I think it is becoming popular to do things like that!! Go for it!!!
ReplyDeleteAmy Nolen
Yea, another football fan. :)
ReplyDeleteCome over and link up! Every Tuesday join me, for Football Frenzy! :)
Oh my friends did this and it was so fun! She made a white cake and used food coloring to dye it blue. So when she cut the cake we all knew...it was a boy!
ReplyDelete