Sunday, September 26, 2010

17 Weeks

Hello there, baby. I see you are making your presence known...

  • How Far Along: 17 Weeks
  • Size of Baby C: About 5 ounces and 6 inches long. About the the size of a turnip!
  • Weight Gain: 6 lbs total.
  • Gender: We are having a gender party in late October! We'll find out when you do!
  • Movement: YES! I have felt definitely movement the past two weeks. It's funny because this sweet baby seems like either really like or dislike when his Daddy raises his voice!
  • Sleep: During the day: yes. Night: sometimes.
  • What I Miss: Being able to do dishes and give the girls a bath without having a small ball sticking out in front of me! I'm going to have to get creative and try to re-learn how to do some things.
  • Symptoms: I'm sleepy and ridiculously emotionally lately. I swear I can't even see a beer commercial without shedding a few tears. I'm also in full nesting mode, complete with a garage sale, furniture replacement, and a change to our flooring. Shaun is thrilled, lemme tell ya. It's funny because in many ways this pregnancy has been much easier on me, but in others it's been more difficult (for everyone I think!).
  • Best Moment: Feeling Baby C move around, Gabby telling me there are two babies in my tummy and that their names are OU Baby and Boomer Sooner Baby, and Lilly listening to my belly with her stethescope. It is so special that they are involved in this pregnancy!
  • Next Appointment: October 14th. We will have an ultrasound and see the doctor. Can you believe we will be over halfway there by that point?!?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment