Tuesday, September 7, 2010

14 Weeks

Happy 14 Weeks Sweet Baby!


Preggers Stats
  • How Far Along: 14 weeks
  • Size of Baby: 1 1/2 oz and 3 inches long. About the size of a lemon.
  • Weight Gain/Loss: Gained about 2 lbs.
  • Maternity Clothes: Umm, did you look at that picture?!?
  • Gender: Don't know yet, but will have that option come mid-October.
  • Movement: I've felt Baby C move since about week 12, but only flutters. Nothing super strong yet.
  • Sleeping: Sleeping well for about the last week. Before then, well that's a different story.
  • What I Miss: Margaritas. Being pregnant w/o alcohol was much easier when I didn't have two 2 year olds underfoot.
  • Cravings: Not many cravings only major aversions to chicken and broccoli.
  • Symptoms: Still tired a lot, seriously over emotional, nesting/organizing like a mad woman.
  • Best Moment: This morning when Gabby touched my belly and said in a super sweet voice while patting my belly "No baby cry."
  • Next Appointment: September 14th


    I will try to include a picture from my pregnancy with Gabby and Lilly next time I update. Then you can see for yourself that I am way bigger with this one baby pregnancy than I was when pregnant with twins! Go figure! Slowly but surely my visions of being a cute, non-swollen, glowing pregnant girl are going out the window...Not complaining though. Glowing or not, it will all be worth it!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You are only bigger now because it is your second pregnancy. The girls got everything ready and stretched out for their sibling.

    ReplyDelete