Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Aunt Chrissy

Dear Aunt Chrissy,

I haven't met you yet, but my daddy, mommy, and sisters have great things to say about you. They told me today was the 21st celebration of your 29th birthday today. I'm not exactly sure what it means, but I hear it is BIG, BIG news so Happy Birthday!!!

Daddy has so many funny stories about you! He's always talking about how if his family had a 'wild one' it probably would be you! He says he liked that about you because, let's face it, he was one wild child growing up from what I hear. Mommy says that she knew you were good people from the first day she met you. She says that after walking in to New Years Day dinner and causing a suprise ruckus, the first question you shot at her was "So explain to me why you married Shaun." After she gathered herself a little she realized that you were going to be among her favorite in-laws. She's always liked straight forward, no beating around the bush kind of people.

My sisters tell me you are just great fun! They've told me all the stories about playing in the yard on visits to PA and being rocked to sleep as little babies. The funniest stories have to do with family get togethers and how funny you get after drinking those colorful, funny smelling drinks. They just think you are a hoot!

So, even though I don't know you yet, I talked things over with Mommy and Daddy and we wanted to ask you something on this very special day of your's. Since you're so great, funny, loving, and enjoy causing a little ruckus just like me, would you be my godmother? I don't know whether I'm a boy or a girl yet, but I know I'd really like to be your godson or goddaughter.

Check yes or no!

Happy Birthday!!!

Love, Baby C


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment