Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Boomer Sooner Girls!

Gabby and Lilly loved kicking off the beginning of OU football with us last weekend!

This is Miss Diva Gabby and her Pappy. She wore the sunglasses almost the entire game!

Lilly, with no sunglasses or boots, with Nanny and Pappy. :)

Gotta love this Gabby girl.

We've all bought into the fact that G & L love OU football, but I'm pretty sure they love the hot dogs, coke, and ice cream...

Shaun and I ended up leaving around 9:00pm to bring them home. They were fine with that but immediately asked the next morning if they could go to 'Booner Sooner Foobawl' again. Oh, girls. If only we could have 2 games a weekend!

Here are a few pictures from G & L's 1st ever OU football game. They had a blast (and I think their Mommy and Daddy did too)!

I have some great pictures from the 2nd game and some that I'm ordering from Party Pics. I'll post them soon! Until then, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment