Monday, August 31, 2009

Perfect Park Pair

Grammie and I took Gabby and Lilly to the park last weekend. I suppose that since the girls are 15 months old I should be used to Gabby and Lilly knocking my socks off. But I'm definitely still blown away by my girls on a daily basis.

We went to a local park that I take Gabby and Lilly to often. Last February I met a couple frinds at this same park for a playdate. The girls were about 9 months old. They liked the trip, but couldn't really move around on their own. They enjoyed sitting and watching or swinging.

That was then.
Gabby & Lilly
February 2009

This is now!
Lilly & Gabby
August 2009


S-L-I-D-I-N-G!
(click on picture to enlarge)



Like I said, I'm blown away. How is it possible they have grown up so much in such a short amount of time? Trying to capture and remember all these little moments is much like trying to catch the wind. Simply impossible. Yet, simply delightful to attempt.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment