Shaun, whenever you read this, just smile and remember that I'm just as crazy now as the day we met! :)
Anyways (I am getting to a point, trust me), I have saved all of the things I have made for the girls for them to play dress up with. I sort of thought I would be opening the box in another year or so, but it turns out that my girls have a flair for the dramatic. Shocking, I know.
So...
Out came the box, in went the girls, and the rest is diva-licious!
Look out fellas! This Gabby-girl is making her debut!
My ears Mama. My ears! I can't be seen without my ears!
The Fuzzy Inchworm Formerly Known as Lilly
What can I say? Tutu, scarf, and Tucker the horse. You make me so proud, Lilly.
Yes, one was not enough. Gabby can handle two...two tutus, two parents... trust me.
Okay, despite the fact that this is not a great picture I just had to share. This picture pretty much sums up today and umm..the rest of my life. Two girls, scarfes in tow, whishing in the wind, prissing off. I'm totally in over my head.
And yeah, Dada is in DIVA training, too!









No comments:
Post a Comment