Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lake Texoma



Last weekend Shaun and I took the girls down to Lake Texoma. We met up with my grandparents, the girls' great-grandparents. They have a place at the lake so we stayed all weekend and played until we were pooped!

I could write endless paragraphs about how we explored the yard, swung on a tree swing, ate our first s'mores, and had a first boat ride. Which we did.

Or I could give you many details about playing on the beach, watching Dada and his lil' bro Corie ski, and 'riding' in the tube. Which we did.

And, I'm sure I could write something worth your time to read.

But...I'm not going to.

A story is not what this trip was about.

This trip was 99% about our girls spending a long weekend with their great granparents. and 1% about the lake.

It was about making memories that will last a lifetime.

And bringing joy to the hearts of the oldest and youngest in our family.

And, by the looks of it, I think we did just that.







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment