Thursday, November 4, 2010

22 weeks

  • How far along: 22 weeks
  • Gender: a boy!
  • Name: Shaun Parker Erickson. He will be called Parker, not junior!
  • Movement: Oh yeah. I only thought Gabby and Lilly moved a lot. It turns out that this baby really enjoys all the space he has! Shaun has been able to feel Baby Parker move a lot too! He's already saying he has a future as a football kicker! ;)
  • Sleep: While its getting a little hard to find a comfortable position, I do usually sleep. And, perhaps the best thing to happen during the last 2 weeks...I'm no longer exhausted! Yahoo! I can actually make it all day without a nap and still keep my attitude and patience in check. That's saying something...
  • Cravings: Mostly just fruit and fruity candy, thank you Halloween. Its kinda strange how few cravings I've had recently, but I guess the longer that lasts, the better.
  • Symptoms: Some lower back aches, but nothing that's unmanagable. Most other negative symptoms have subsided. There's a reason God created the blissful 2nd trimester: to give moms just enough reprieve that the human race would continue. I haven't had anymore swelling or blood pressure issues either.
  • What I Miss: Cuddling comfortably with G & L. It always seems there's an elbow or something pushing on the baby belly. I feel bad for making them move so often, but its to the uncomfortable point now. I also miss how easy is used to be to pick something up while sitting! :)
  • Best Moment: Finding out our sweet baby is a boy, deciding on a name for our baby boy, buying a few outfits for him, feeling and seeing him kick my belly, and Gabby feeling Parker kick. The look on her face was so neat. I've never seen her look so inquizitive, perplexed, and full of wonder at the same time. It was amazing and something I'll never forget.
  • Next Appointment: November 11th. We'll be scheduling my c-section!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it seems like you are writing exactly what I am or what I will be! I have been telling my friends all week that this baby girl enjoys her room, because she is kicking and moving so much that it actually hurts sometimes. It is crazy the difference in the strong kicks compared to the twin pregnancy. I have also been having trouble holding the girls or rocking them or reading with them, because they put too much pressure on my belly. You look good, and how exciting to be scheduling your c-section so soon. Wish my doctor would go ahead and give me a date to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete