- Gabby weighs around 26 1/2 lbs and is 36 inches tall.
- Lilly weighs around 27 lbs (go Lil!) and is 36 inches tall.
- Both wear 3T clothes and size 7-8 shoes.
- They are long and lean, thank you Erickson family!
What they are into:
- Coloring-color wonder markers are the single best thing ever invented!
- Disney princesses! Someone just bankrupt my checking account now...
- Silly bands
- Princess bandaids
- Grilled cheese and cherry limeade slushies from 'Sonics.'
- Driving around the neighborhood every night looking at Christmas lights.
Miss Gabriella,
You are a pistol! We've thought for two years that you were going to be our sweet, mellow kiddo. Boy did you have us fooled. Of course you are a sweet girl, but you are also sassy, funny, hard-headed, and independent! Some of my favorite things you say include I not yike dat or I not do dat Mommy. I also love how you've started trying to manipulate situations. Today you said, "I not watch princessa movie today. I watch princessa movie at nap t'morrow." I had to laugh! You always want 'two ponies' in your hair, insist on zipping up your jacket, and will not accept help when putting on your socks. Recently when people are trying to figure out who you are, you've started saying, "Dis is Gabby!" It is one of the cutest things you say, even though I feel bad that you already realize people can't tell you and sister apart. You've also told me lately that your name is 'twins.' I'm thinking the kids or teachers at school have told you that is what you and Lilly are because it isn't something we ever stress at home. You adore your sister (98% of the time)! Every night you insist on giving 'sissy kisses' even though she turns her head and fights you the whole time. She loves you back, but the whole bedtime game is just too fun to pass up each night. You are also very kind to Lilly and like to bring her the things she needs like her blanket when she's upset. You say please, thank you, and you're welcome most of the time without prompting. You really dislike bedtime and have started coming out of your room 18 times before you actually go to sleep. Good thing for you, you look irresistible in footed pajamas so it's hard for mommy and daddy not to love the extra hugs and kisses. Miss Gabby, it has been an absolute joy to be your mommy for the past 2 1/2 years. I never imagined how much better my life would be just because you are in it!
Miss Lillyan,
Miss Lilly you are the sweetest thing these days. I will admit that you've been known to bite once or twice, but other than that you've decided to let Gabby be the ornery one and you assume role of 'easy' child (at least for this last month). Any day now I'm sure it will change! Some of the cute things you say are Gabby be funny! (Gabby is funny!), I yuv you too baby. Baby 'Parkah' in 'ner. You like bathtime, but hate it when water gets in your eyes. I bet we go through 3 dry washrags every bath just because you want a completely dry one to wipe your face with. You're also obsessed with panties. Not just any panties will do however. They must be pricessa panties. The other day I went to get you ready for bed and you had put on 6 pairs of panties! Crazy thing! These days you are very independent. You rarely let anyone help you get dressed or undressed. You also routinely sneak into your room and change outfits at least 2-3 times a day. Your princess jammies are your favs and yu just don't understand why we can't wear them all day everyday. You also love to sleep! Every morning you crawl into bed with mommy and snuggle. Well, mostly you just sleep. You are a little like me in that you don't want anyone smothering you while you sleep. You are such a silly girl! You're always running in circles, doing flips, and just acting all out crazy, especially when Daddy first gets home. You also love to sing! Your favorite songs include Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, 5 Little Pumpkins, and the ABC's. You always make daddy move his hand off mommy's belly whenever baby Parker is kicking so that you can put your hand on my belly. It is pretty cute I must admit. All in all baby girl, I just can't get enough of you. You are just the right amount of sugar and spice. I love you to pieces and feel so blessed to get to raise such a beautiful, smart little girl!
As I think about the past 2 1/2 years, I can't imagine life being any better. But, with each passing month and new discovery, I realize more and more the joy in simply getting to stand on the sidelines and watch your life unfold. I am truly blessed to have two little dolls in my life!








No comments:
Post a Comment