March started out cool here. One of the FJ's wasn't working so daddy and P did a little work under the hood.
Quickly, it warmed up! (As in today was near 90!) Yikes! Anyways, as soon as the days became warmer, the little e's were out in the backyard from sun up until sun down!
I think there are a few too many e's in that trampoline!
Okay, a story is necessary here. One day Parker played all morning practically outside. He was filthy. There was no way I was putting him down to nap that dirty! So, he and I went inside and I got him undressed for a bath. I left him in his room to go start the bath water. When I returned to get him a clean diaper and new outfit, he was no where to be found. I checked the usually places (potty and dog food/water), but still didn't find him. After looking through the whole house, I checked outside again (because I leave the backdoor open often so the girls can go in and out). This is what I found. Naked P clutching a football. Again, definitely picture worthy!
Early morning tornado drill! No, we don't actually do that in our home, but I found the 3 little e's in the shower as if they were making preparation for a twister!
G & L are pretty much done taking naps! However, most days they have rest time where they watch a movie mid-afternoon. And sometimes, if I've been really good and luck is on my side, they fall asleep!
I'm including this because our girls never, and I mean NEVER fall asleep anywhere except a bed or the very occasionally carseat nap when they are exhausted.
This is Miss Gab waiting to be seen in the ER. She hurt her leg while sliding with me this month. We went to the ER the next morning when she still couldn't put weight on her leg. They did xrays and the doc said she had a broken bone. However, when we say an orthopedic specialist the next day, he said the doc was completely wrong! No break! Woohoo! She insisted on crawling around our house for 3 full days though...
Unless of course Grammie was around and then she and the other e's got around via rolly chair. :)
We are back outside. This is Miss L baking cakes in the playhouse.
Miss G sporting one of her 4 swimsuits. Yes, 4. Ridiculous! Notice her 'cake?' Its that plate covered in sand and decorated with bird seed sprinkles. Gotta love it!
My guy and me out on a date! Shaun happened onto some Thunder tickets and suprised me with a night out! Neither of us had ever been to a Thunder bball game before so we were super excited!
Although we didn't win (and the game ended up being one of our team's worst all year) there was a few exciting minutes. Enough that we will be back soon! Maybe playoff soon!
*fingers crossed!
Riding back to our car after the game. I just love that guy sitting next to me! There isn't anyone better to 'do' this life with!
I made these cute little things for a baby gender party in honor or my new neice or nephew. I actually had the honor of making the invitation as well, and seeing that the theme was sweets and treats, decided these would be perfect. If you can't tell, it is a milk shake and 2 cupcakes. The milkshake is made out of a receiving blanket and the cupcakes are made out of onsies and baby wash clothes. It was super a easy peasy project, but turned out really cute!
Although March was beautiful here, we had a week of lots of rainfall. This is our backyard during the worse of it. Its hard to tell, but that water is about 10 inches deep! I was so sad for my little P because he had to stay inside for several days in a room. :(
The girls are much easier when it comes to indoor activities. I made moon dough and they loved playing in it. To make it you need 8 cups of flour and 1 1/2 cups of baby oil. Mix the 2 ingredients together and you are done. It is like sand in the sense that it molds, but feels like flour.
This is Miss Gab.
Miss Lil enjoying a little moon dough.
Later that night, the girls and I made peanut butter cookies with mini-reese's pieces on top. Again, they were happy girls! They both love helping me cook, especially bake!
More outside playing. This is the new pirate ship water table Parker got for his birthday. Big hit with the little e's. You know, we have a ton of outdoor toys for our kids. Sandbox, wood swing set, trampoline, pick-nick table, play house, water table, two FJ's, child size chairs and loungers, chalk, and vairous other ball toys and such. Sometimes it totally looks like Fred Sanford & Sons live in our backyard! I go back and forth about this. It really is a lot, like I-should-have-a-home-daycare-and-call-this-a-playground kind of a lot. BUT, it is used ever single day! We are definitely not planning on hanging a chalkboard on our fence though. Definitely not!
'Oh so these are for sitting, too? I thought they were made for climbing only! Who knew?!?'
G & L had a sleep over at Grammie's this month as well. Nanna, Dayday, and P enjoyed a quiet-ish evening and a dinner at Red Lobster. I had to include this pictures because his expression is priceless! This boy loves him some cheddar bay biscuits and seafood!
We ended the month buying a new dishwasher! Ours clunked out on us yesterday. And, as any of you with kiddos knows, a dishwasher is a must! We decided to get a fancy Bosch dishwasher because they are supposed top of the line in terms of cleaning, but also exceptionally quiet (which is far more important than ability to clean, right?). Shaun installed it tonight and, as they said, its virtually silent. Love it already!
This is G & L goofing out while we made our decision. Shout out to Lowe's for their 20% off military discount!
Last up on our March agenda: a luau party for G & L's friend and my bestfriend's daughter Ashleigh! Here is my Gabby girl strikin a pose!
Lilly's pose...I'm only including this not so great quality pic because I think she looks like Angelina Jolie during her Oscar presentation for best actor. And trust me, I did not tell her to do that!
Miss G, swining in the hammock during the luau!
That's a wrap! Goodbye March. Hello April!



























No comments:
Post a Comment