No matter how poor quality, my cell phone pictures really do tell about our day to day life! Here's what the e's were up to in February!
Once we found THE dresses, we took them home and immediately had a fashio show!
Lilly is such a poser!
My sweet Gabby is wearing her dress before it was altered. This size 7 is way too big! Again, what is with the 3-year old posing talent? ;)
Grammie brought us the next dress is the collection of princess gowns she's making G & L! This is Belle (obviously). The girls ask her almost every day they see her when the other 3 or so will be done. Its really funny!
One Sunday, I think, all 3 kiddos were battled a stomach bug. And, since I didn't have anything better to do (ya know, other than clean up puke and you know what) I redid our pantry. I even used my fancy label maker and put labels on the shelves. Why? I don't know. I just felt the thing needed to be used I suppose.
I may have mentioned before how pathetic Parker is when he's at the church nursery. Well the last time he went with us, I went to pick him up and he wasn't in the room anywhere. The caretaker said he was fussy so they took him for a little stoll in the stroller. I didn't realize they took only him. So yes, when I saw this sweet little pathetic thing by himself in a 6 seater stroller, I had to take a picture. Grammie couldn't take it anymore and now has a date with Parker when we go to Sunday evening service. ;)
Hey, there's the writer of this blog and her handsome hubby! We do exist!! Date night: a little Genghis Grill...so yummy...and a move, The Vow, great, but so not romantic comedy like I thought. Do you think I could get any more punctuation in that sentence?
Up close of the corsages the girls wore to 'the ball.' That picture is mostly for me in the event I go somewhere in the future that requires a corsage. This is the kind I want. Seriously I like it so much better than the regular ones!
Lilly, getting ready for 'the ball.'
My sweet P durng one of his numerous visits to the pediatrician to check for an ear infection. He was poppin' his collar this specific day. (I'm enjoying dressing a little boy! It is so much more fun than I thought!) Everyone just loves him at the doctor and, as long as he's got snacks, he loves them back!
Parker-man waiting to see his ENT specialist. More on this to come.
Momma E and her 3 little e's at G & L's preschool Friendship Party. We were celebrating Valentine's Day by talking about love and then decorating some cookies. There is me again! Twice in one blog post?!? Watch out! (And yes, this is my usual preschool day hair and lack-of makeup.)
I just have to include this because I want to remember it for forever. Early in February, we were seriously thinking our Gabby needed to go off gluten. That means a big change for our family. Long story short, I believe some results were exaggerated to me and we are getting another opinion (and think eggs are the culprit in the meantime). Anywho, a day after the news that our sweet girl had a gluten intolerace, this big basket of g-free goodies arrived on our doorstep. With it was a Target gift card and a ball for P. My sweet friend D brought them over. I've known for a while that I have amazing friends, but this was just too much. It literally brought tears to my eyes knowing that I had a friend (who is a sahm of twin 2 year olds and, just like many moms, doesn't have a second of spare time, managed to go shopping at a speciality store, put this together, and deliver it to our house! Even though it seems like we won't need more g-free items (although we enjoyed all these goodies until they were gone), this was exactly what I needed to feel like everything was going to be okay and that no matter what, I had support from some of my besties. Love you D!
The 3 L e's insist on waving to everyone who leaves our home. Parker is now joining in on the tradition. :)
My 2 girlie pirates headed out to a pirate birthday party for Reagan & Tessa. Arrr, matey!
So that's it. March will be up soon!
















No comments:
Post a Comment