Tuesday, March 1, 2011

We proudly introduce...

Our 3rd baby blessing, newest member of our family, and perfect gift from God...


Shaun 'Parker' Erickson



Baby Parker was born on February 28, 2011 at 12:33pm. He weighed 8 pounds 4 ounce and measured 20 1/2 inches long. He is absolutely perfect and healthy! I can not begin to describe how happy we are to have him in our family. He has brought more joy to me and my husband than we thought possible. Its hard to imagine how we've lived so long without him.


As soon as I stop holding on him around the clock, loving on him non-stop, working to memorize every thing about him, and enjoying my new family of five (so perhaps in 18 years...) I'll get back with you and share more pictures and the story of the day he forever changed our lives.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh my Kristyn...he's just precious! I love his old man hair btw! Haha...look at how much he has! All of these babies being had by my real life friends & my bloggy friends is not doing good for my uterus! Boy oh boy is it aching...especially for another boy! Can't wait to see more of Mr. Parker & his big sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, he is so perfect! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! My! Gosh! He is so very handsome and just precious!! He looks just like his big sisters, who I can't imagine are just beside themselves having this little guy around to squeeze!! Can't wait to see more photos and watch him blend right in to your sweet family ;) CoNgRaTs!!!

    ReplyDelete