Monday, March 7, 2011

Moments

During my life I've experienced a few moments that simply took my breath away.

One occured May 15, 2008 around 7:30pm.


The next occured May 16, 2008 around 11:00am.

The most recent occured February 28, 2011 around 1:30pm.


There is no feeling, no emotion that can compare to that which a mommy feels when she gets to hold her baby for the first time. For it is my belief that children are the biggest blessing, a true miracle, a glimpse at all things good and perfect in this world. I'm so thankful for the little boy and this moment we had together.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Such precious photos!! I didn't get to hold my babies until the day after they were born, but I got to hold them both at the same time and I will NEVER forget that moment ;)

    LOVE his birth story and photos!! Seeing those sweet faces of Lilly and Gabby through the nursery window just gave me goose bumps!!

    Can't wait to see more of your new family!

    ReplyDelete