Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hospital Daze

I think you know you need a break when you and your husband look forward to a 3-4 day hospital stay not only to get to know your newest child, but also to have half a second to spend time with each other! The last two months leading up to Parker's arrival were so busy and hectic. We jokingly talked about how excited we were to have several days at the hospital together so we could relax. I'm not exactly sure we relaxed a whole lot, but we certainly did enjoy our time getting to know our new little boy!
Spending time with Daddy

So sweet and yes he's still wearing it.

I think I literally held Parker anytime someone else wasn't. It is true what they say about momma's and their little boys.


Sweet little hand


Suprising to us all, my doctor and the nursery allowed Parker and I to go home a day earlier than usual c-section patients! And, I know what your thinking, I did not push the issue. In fact all of our nurses and doctor sorta gave us a big push out the door because I was recovering so well. Did they remember I had 2 two year olds at home? Click here for read about our first moments at home!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment