Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hello World: Welcome Home

As I mentioned before, my and Parker's doctor allowed us to go home after only two nights in the hospital. When I had G & L I stayed 5 nights. Three were the usual c-section recovery stay, one night was due to continued 'pain' (I had no pain, but needed to stay one more night so that I didn't have to leave my babies in the hospital and I have an awesome doctor who owed me big time has a heart and pulled some strings. Compared to that stay, two nights seemd like no time at all! I couldn't wait to get home to my girls and start settling into our new life as a family of five!
All bundled up and ready to go!


These sweet sisters literally meet us at the car. This picture wasn't staged at all. They desperately wanted to help get Parker inside. Is that not the sweetest thing ever?!?


"Thank goodness for this paci! I gotta hold onto it tight. Anyone entering this crazy house needs some stress relief!"


Little brother & big sister Gab


Grammie and her newest Grandbaby


Immediately Gab and Lil wanted to hold Parker. I think Gabby is one proud big sister!

Lilly really checked him out...


And gave him 'yots' of kisses!


My beautiful girl holding my baby boy. Life doesn't get sweeter!


But then it does because I'm blessed with two beautiful girls who love their brother so much!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment