I always take hundreds of pictures (literally) each month and there are always some great ones that I want to share, but not write a blog post about. I mean seriously. I have trouble documenting the big things. I don't think I should aim to write about each and every cute pictures. That is a recipe for disaster! So, I'm going to compile all of those cute pics into one post called 'Our Life in Pictures' each month. You'll get a little bit of the crazy, wonderfulness we call life!
Miss Gabby kissing Mr. Parker

G & L were on my bed talking to Parker while I did my hair. They left to go play when he dozed off and when I went in to check on him, this is what I found. Three pacies. You know, in case he suddenly develops two more mouths. :)

Drink much?

Sweet Sweet Sweet
First time we had all three little E's in the car at one time. That my friends is a full backseat!
The rest of these pics were taken with my phone. Not the best quality, but you can't beat its handiness when at home alone with three kids and usually a boob or two hanging out.
Oh so cool Gab
Dont miss Lil's earrings.
My Chick Magnet
Would you look at that?!? I have a nose!
The hairdo that my facebooks friends coined as extremely similar to something once seen in the movie The Outsiders. Pony boy, perhaps?!?
Cheesey Hot Dogs!
Our bedfull of kiddos. Love it!
I love all of Parker's hair! He reminds me of pictures of my little brother from that age...his hair would stick straight up, too! What a precious little family you have! The exact opposite of ours...our son was first then our twin girls...your twin girls first & then your son! It's a lot of work but so much fun!
ReplyDelete