Friday, April 2, 2010

'The Eser Munny'

Easter Bunny Picture 2010
Gabby on left, Lilly on right.



Easter Bunny Picture 2009
Lilly on left, Gabby on right.

It is so amazing to see how much they have grown up in just a year! In the picture from 2009 they were smiling so much because I was busy playing peek-a-boo with them. When we went to see the Easter Bunny this year, Gabby was simply in love with the Easter Bunny! She was saying hi, didn't want to want away from him, and would just stare in amazement. Lilly, however, was a different story. She seemed to realize that the Easter Bunny looked sort of like a crazed normal bunny on steroids and wasn't sure she wanted any part of sitting with him. But, after about five minutes (there was no one else in line), she warmed up and sat next to him. Before long they had made friends and she was busy 'pat pat pat'-ing him and giving him 'fifs' (fives).

And me, well I realize more and more each day just how fun this whole parenting thing is!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much they changed in a year either! Their hair... OMG! It's so pretty! And grew so much in such a short amount of time! What's the secret? We need some assistance in that department ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are absolutely adorable! I have identical girls twins also that are going to be 7 this month. It's crazy how time flys by. I look forward to following your blog.
    Happy Easter!
    www.twin-spiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigoodness what little dollbabies! Found you via Multiples and More and now HAPPILY following!

    Have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower!! Your girls are precious!

    ReplyDelete