Wednesday, April 7, 2010

She said what?!?

Because I'm that kind of mommy and feel the need to document everything, here are some of my favorite things Gabby and Lilly say right now!

What they say-What it means:
Canny- candy
Buddy- blanket (L)
Bankie- blanket (G)
Nodut(previously nonut)-donut
Opey- open
Side- slide
Cate- cupcake
Kakorn- popcorn
Hans- hands
Yiyee- Lilly (L)
Gaboo- Gabby (L)
Dink-a-dink- drink (G)
Moos- move (G)
Mhmm- yes
Pay- play
Elp- help
Chez- cheese
Jooze- juice
Oh.My.Gosh- Oh my gosh (L)
Mark- marker (L)
Raf-giraffe
Horsey-sorsey(L)
Cotk-coke(G)
Skull-school
Elmomo-Elmo
Sack-snack
Wite-write
Gas-grass

And perhaps my all time favorite, or at the very least most hilarious...

While in the quiet library with our church's children's ministry director close by, Lilly repeats the names of animals. It goes a little something like this:

Me: Bear
Lilly: Bear
Me: Snake
Lilly: Sake
Me: Buffalo
Lilly: F^%&alo!
Me (in a state of 'surely she didn't just say that'): No, Lilly. Bbbuuuufalo.
Lilly: F%^&alo, Momma, F%^&alo!

And then I crawled underneath the nearest kiddy table and died of laughter.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Our girls are just starting to "talk", and I have it all documented, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Luckily, the chances of Lilly running into a buffalo in public are slim! LOL!

    I wonder every day what my girls will call each other! I can't imagine how much fun y'all are having with little talkers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! Imagine this one...my son's name is Tucker...you obviously know what the rhymes with. Well one day I was doing the whole name game song..."Tucker Tucker bo bucker, fianna fanna fo uh-oh!" Haha! I guess I won't be teaching him that one!

    ReplyDelete