Tuesday, April 13, 2010

'Eser' 2010

We spent this Easter going to church and having Easter dinner with family. The girls had such a great time! They are finally old enough to enjoy the Easter bunny, hunt eggs, eat way too much candy, and dig into everything the Easter bunny brough them!

Remember this dead looking basket of dirt?

Well, just as we celebrate during Easter, this basket came to life!

Yummy 'cuppy cates!'

'Cannies' for Gabby and Lilly from Grammie!

This is as good as the together shots get these days...

The loot!

You know, the Easter Bunny must have lost his mind bringing the girls a tee-ball set. What was he/she (I never know) thinking?!?

'I co. I co. I co.'

Tee-ball and makeup. That about sums up my children.

And 'cannies' too!

And they're off!

Gabby's collection


Lilly's collection...in her defense she carried her basket the whole time.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment