Today is my and my husband's anniversary! We are celebrating 6 years!!! I can't even put into words how wonderful life has been since I meet my husband. When we met in 2004 I thought we had so much in common. And while that is mostly true a lovey dovey post to him (which he would think I hired someone to write) just isn't my style! :) So, I thought I'd write a little about my best friend and the only man I ever want to fight with! :)
Shaun + Kristy = Oil and Water
Shaun is a Leno guy. I'm Dateline all the way.
He is baseball. I know football is a far superior sport!
He loves Italian. I prefer Mexican (food that is...).
He is coffee. I'm definitely tea.
Shaun is a doer. I prefer to think.
He is a free spirit. I'm (control your astonishment) a control freak.
He is North. I am South.
Shaun is touchy-feely. That gives me hives. :)
He doesn't eat nuts. I say, "more please."
He spends. I save.
The boy can't keep a secret to save his soul. I've got so many I'm going to need someone to save mine!
Shaun, you are the most amazingly wonderful, perpetually challenging, always growing, and forever loving person I know. And, after 6 years I'm thankful to know that even though we are different in lots of ways, we are together on the things that count: our family, our relationship, our kiddos.
So, here's to 6 more years and another set of twins.
Okay, maybe we'll just stick to 6 more years for now! :)




VERY cute post!! Happy Anniversary! Our anniversary was actually yesterday (I think I posted after midnight! Haha!) Hope you have a GREAT one! And I like the idea of another set of twins... for you, that is! :)
ReplyDelete