Monday, March 29, 2010

Window Bling

For Christmas last year Uncle Steve and Aunt Jen bought the girls all sorts of coloring supplies. In the gigantic box was a set of window markers. Upon seeing these markers, I kinda thought Hmm. I wonder how these work. I don't think I should let them do this inside...Which is huge for me because usually I have no limitations when it comes to mess or all out catashrophe if I know Gabby and Lilly will enjoy something

Anywho, I did have a filter on this day and decided once it was warm I'd let the girls give it a try outside. You be the judge. Do you think they liked blinging out our windows?

Gabby Rae

PoNyTaIlS!!!

Lilly Girl

View from the top!

Lilly, chessin' it up!

Gabby...those eyes are so pretty!

Yeah, I think it is fair to say that Uncle Steve and Aunt Jen made a hit with this one! Oh, and for any mom out there, I would totally recommend these markers. They wipe off of glass (and other outdoor house surfaces...of course they didn't listen when I said 'ONLY WINDOWS!') really easy! What a fun and simply way to pass some time!

Thanks Uncle Steve and Aunt Jen...We'll be sure and bring them to your house this summer so you can have a Gabby and Lilly mural! :)



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Those are great...and I think Tucker would love them! Were they by Crayola?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! And I'm lovin' those ponytails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to get some of those for Haddee. What brand are they? Do you know where to get them?

    ReplyDelete