Sunday, March 28, 2010

Uncle Greg is 50 40 30???

Today is Gabby and Lilly's great uncle Greg's birthday. We were told that Uncle Greg LOVES to have lots of attention drawn to himself when it comes to birthdays and so we thought what better way to let everyone know it is Greg's birthday other than posting here that it is Greg's birthday!


Besides uncle Greg being the birthday boy, he is also one heck of a uncle! He is the resident family photographer (which is why I had to go all the way back to 2008 to find a picture of him with the girls...Greg, we need to fix that next time we are in PA), a great dad to cousin Jaret, and brilliant when it comes to all things technical. He loves Gabby and Lilly very much. It is obvious whenever we visit. And, even though I might be exagerating a teensy tiny bit about how excited he is to be celebrating his birthday, his excitement for our girls and family runs deep.


We love you Uncle Greg and hope you enjoy...
YOUR BIRTHDAY!

Gabby, Lilly, Aunt Chrissy, and Uncle Greg

(Sorry Aunt Chrissy for using this picture. If I had another one I'd have used it!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Kristy, Shaun, Gabby, & Lilly,

    Thank you so much for my birthday blog!! I don't think I've ever been blogged before.

    Lots of love,

    Uncle Greg

    ReplyDelete