Saturday, March 20, 2010

G

So the other night during bath time Gabby had me writing g's all over the bathroom tile. Lilly was at the front of the tub completely enthalled in dumping water from one cup to another (one of her favorite things these days).

All the sudden, Lilly realized that we were writing. She got up, ran to the end of the tub, grabbed a crayon, and...

WROTE A 'G'!

Do you see it?

Yes, the G that looks like a six...come on people. She's not even 2, surely we can cut her a little slack!

While I thought my child was definitely a genius, I also thought that perhaps it was a coincidence (except I don't believe in coincidence). Nonetheless, I grabbed the camera just in case. Well, it turns out that this was not coincidental. Lilly tries to write G's everytime she colors or writes with a pen or pencil. Sometimes they come out looking like sixes, other times more like circles. All you have to do is write a G and ask Lilly to write a G and she will. Apparently, all the obsessive writing she's been doing has been for a reason. Lately she's even attempted an L.

Like I thought, pure genius.

I shouldn't have expected anything less. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment