Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tinsel Tanglin'

Recently I saw a Christmas decoration which read, "Don't get your tinsel in a tangle." Which is good advice for any non-tinsel tanglers. However, we tinsel tanglers know that said advice falls upon deaf ears. We must tinsel and we must tangle. So, here is what my tinsel tangled ways created.

Because every one year old needs her own special tree...

...ahem, pink tree actually...

And handmade monogrammed ornaments...

...oh yes, I went there too.

And, her very own special ornaments on said, necessary pink tree, to match her very own brown and pink room, created by tinsel tangled mommy.

Yes, every girl needs that.


Did you expect anything less?


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh I hope my girls don't see this post...

    (It's perfect!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to answer your question... we bought the tv screens and attached them to the headrest. They operate on the same DVD player. It came with a remote, and some don't, so I'd definitely suggest getting one with a remote. We shoved the DVD player under one of the seats. It works great! We have a factory DVD player in the suburban, but obviously they can't see it turned around backwards!

    ReplyDelete