Friday, December 4, 2009

Northern Exposure

While I would love to write all about our Thanksgiving holiday and our much loved Northern visitors and the fun we had and the turkey we ate, time is on the short side and my to-do list is on the long side. But, have no fear, hopefully these pictures can tide you over until regular programming can continue.

Jordy, Gabby Lou, Lil, and Owey
(as they are referred to)


Jordan Shelby

Owen Hayden


Beautiful Family

Miss Lilly and Miss Gabby

Just beautiful...


My sweet Gabby

Sweet Lil...I just love that face!


Don't adjust your monitor. This isn't the same picture back to back. Oh no, folks. Miss Jordan and Lilly are on the left and Miss Jordan and Gabby are on the right.

Cousins, Cousins, Cousins!

So, I know that I'm completely biased, but I sort of think my kids and my niece and nephew are as cute as they come. More Thanksgiving pictures soon...hopefully before Christmas! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment