In previous years this side of my family has seemed small in comparison to Shaun's family and my mom's side of the family. This year, however, small would not be a word I would ever use to describe this get together. There is just something about three mobile toddlers running and playing everwhere that make an enormous house feel like a shoebox!
About half way through the day when our kids had run off through the house to the unknown, my cousin said to me, "Well I better go check on Double and Trouble." I thought it a fitting description, so...here is the Double and the Trouble:
I LOVE the bottom left picture of all three kids. They all look so mischevious!
Miss Lilly with the treat of all treats...A CANDYCANE!
(Don't even ask how long it took me to clean up her and her dress!)
Miss Gabby Lou with her own sweet, peppermint-y stick of deliciousness!
Oh, what fun!
(Click to enlarge.)
And last, but not least, I decided last year that I would take pictures of the girls on these steps every year to see how they grow between Christmas. While the thought was good in theory, the execution is pretty impossible. See for yourself!
2008
2009
Our best shot...sad, I know! Maybe next year they will listen, smile, and sit still like the sweet angels they are. HA!





No comments:
Post a Comment