Thursday, December 17, 2009

Festival of Light!

While my SIL, niece, and nephew visited us over Thanksgiving, we adventured to Chickasha to see the Festival of Light! The Festival of Light is basically a gigantic park that is covered in lights from top to bottom. My description is seriously lacking, but here are a few pictures from our visit!


Pretty as a Snowflake

Feeding the geese Gerber Puffs

Bridge all Lit Up

My girls deciding they'd really rather be swimming with the geese than looking at lights.



All 7 of us! Can you believe everyone is looking at the camera?!? AND, I just have to mention how cute I think my hubby is in this picture. I just love him so much!
We had a blastat the Festival of Light! My niece and nephew were thoroughly impressed and Gabby and Lilly gave Mommy and Dada props for planning such a fun outing! Can't wait to go again real soon!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment