What a busy, wonderful month it has been! I'd like to say that May looks more relaxing, but with preschool ending, graduation, Grammie's birthday, mother's day, relatives visiting, and G & L's big birthday celebration (all by May 15th) I'm wondering how I'm going to make it through! Here is a month in the life of the little e's. Enjoy!
Parker went to church for he first time Easter Sunday.
Gabby going for a 'drive.'
We drink medicine from a medicine cup now! Yay! Hey, its the small things folks.

The napping trifecta. Don't worry. It only lasted about 4 minutes.

Mr. February at a 6 week check-up. He weighed 11lbs 7oz and was mighty handsome!
A picture from my first time shopping with all three kiddos. We didn't need much or I'd never have done this. And yes. The cupcakes in the front were probably a big factor in how great the trip went!
This is a picture of G & L's preschool from the observation room. That screen is a SmartBoard. If you know anything about SmartBoards, you know why I'm impressed that these preschools have access to this type of technology so early. I just love their school and I'm so thankful for all their wonderful teachers who've make this a great year for my girls!

My wild little man doing some tummy time. He's getting very strong!

Gabby and Lilly love reading more than ever. Instead of letting us read to them these days, they will say, "I'm readin' it Momma." So cute. This stack of books is from my days teaching. I remember putting all this wonderful children's literature up in the top of their closet because 'one day' they would be ready for more advanced books. Well 'one day' came this month. *Tear*

Doesn't he just make you happy? Okay, maybe I'm biased, but...doesn't he just make you happy?!?

We went on many walks this month. Parker rides, Mommy pushes, Daddy chases, the girls run...

And come home with a mighty fine rock and stick collection!

We've also visited Nanny and Pappy once a week this month. We make Easter cupcakes, dyed eggs, and even hunted eggs all with Nanny (who if you remember wasn't ever going to go anything again according to her brilliant doctors...glad I didn't listen to that nonsense). We've had a blast each time!
Gabby showing Parker himself in the mirror. She is so sweet to her brother!

Mr. P...doesn't he just make you happy again?!?
Gabby showing Parker himself in the mirror. She is so sweet to her brother!
Mr. P...doesn't he just make you happy again?!?
First, this picture is cute because the girls covered him in Easter eggs. But, if you look closer you can learn a lot about us these days. First, my son is in a pink swing. If you know me, you know I've seriously let go of some of my perfectionism. Don't worry. There is a blue cover I made for the swing, but it is a big step for me to not have it on the swing itself. Also, check out G & L. They are dressed in Valentine's shirts when it is Easter time and check out those pants Lilly's wearing. Like I said. I'm learning to let go.





No comments:
Post a Comment