Happy 7th Anniversary to My Wonderful Husband!
I hear that at 7 years couples get 'the itch.' At the risk of sounding like we might have a disease, I guess 7 years is when people get bored and start having trouble. Well, my dear hubby, I have plenty of itches, but none of the 'bored with you' type. Today I am itching for a little sleep, a lot of time with you, and 7 more years of bliss (can we make them a little less action packed though?)!
I love you, babe and can't wait to go out and celebrate the crazy, quick decision we made 7 years ago today! Its among the better ones we've made!
PS-We will forever share an anniversary with Prince William (the one that got away...lol) and Kate Middleton. Shaun is just thrilled, let me tell ya. Me? Well I'm awaiting an invitation in the mail from the newest wedded royals to vacation together next April. Its coming. Trust me!


Happy Anniversary!! How cool that you share it with William & Kate (and almost us!) Hope it was a good one!!
ReplyDelete