Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Our lil' pumpkin is a....?

...boy!

I'll post pictures of our gender reveal party soon! It was so great and, even though I'm not sure I'm ready to raise a litle boy, we are so excited!!! Bring on the blue!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the little boy! Your family is a little flip-flop of ours! We had our boy first, and then our twin girls :) Boys are a lot of fun and I'm sure your girls will just love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love your shirt. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Perfect! Congrats!! If I knew I'd only have 1 baby and it would be a boy, then I'd be right behind ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I found your blog on another twin blog and just read your story. I am also a mom to twins. I'd love to hear a comparison between your twin pregnancy and current pregnancy. I too would some day (when my babies are older) like one more. :)

    ReplyDelete