Monday, October 4, 2010

Losing his man card...

Thank goodness my husband has all the usual, and by usual I mean semi-disgusting, things about manhood going for him (you know the scruffy face, gastrointestinal fireworks, and the weekly shout session with the TV over football) because whatever remained after living with me for 6 years, Gabby and Lilly are taking away one red toe at a time!

Don't you love his face? I think I know him well enough to know he's thinking, "First makeup. Now toe nail polish. Must man grunt 30 more times a day to make up for this."


Didn't they do a wonderful job! HA!

Oh, and honey, I mean all of those things I said about you in the most loving, nicest way possible. I'm just thankful you are married and the father of two, almost three kiddos, because otherwise our readers might start getting the wrong impression...

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally showing this to my hubby right now! You've got a keeper ;)

    ReplyDelete