Traditional Halloween it is for our family this year! Gabby is a sweet little witch and Lilly is her purrrfect black cat! Here are our Halloween 2010 photos!
Running off to make mischief...
Still running, but super cute!
I just love my little witch and kitty!
Sometimes the stars align and I get beautiful pictures like these...
Miss Lilly
Miss Gabby
This is a special card for G & L's Grama. Every year she send the girls an outfit for Halloween. I've made a tradition of taking a picture in front of our fireplace. Now that we've had 3 Halloweens (how is that possible?!?) I decided to make her something special. Grama, this pic is headed your way, but hope you enjoy the sneak peek too!
Our 2010 Halloween Card!
We're closing out this October with a trip to the zoo, pumpkin patch, and trick-or-treating this weekend! Can't wait!









No comments:
Post a Comment