Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snowed Out!

As you might imagine, our life has been all out of sorts lately. I'm behind on posting pictures from our winter and snow play! I hope you enjoy the following. We sure enjoyed making these memories!

Have I mentioned how sweet Gabby's little face is?

And how brave her little heart is?
She is a Daddy's girl...and doesn't mind running down ice covered hills, toward the street, and screaming 'SI-EEED'!)

Lilly spent 2 minutes sledding in the snow and 20 minutes eating the snow. She has her tongue out of her mouth more than in her mouth! :)

Snow Babes!


Seeing them together makes me wish I was a twin! So sweet!


Seeing this...? Well it reminds me of why I married this cute guy...

He's 27. He goes sledding with his kids, nearly falls off, and ends up with a pant leg FULL of snow. And he laughs and does it again. He is my third kiddo, afterall! :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, all these pictures are adorable...especially the one right above of the girls walking in the snow holding hands. It's so sweet!!! I often wonder why both sets of my twins can't be that close.

    ReplyDelete