1. We had an awful ice/snow storm and I was out of town for 4 days.
2. I've started a new part time job and I'm just busier than usual.
3. I've been cleaning house relentlessly. Oh, wait...that's not an excuse. That's a flat out lie!
4. I've been really sleepy lately.
5. I created this 12X12X1 Leaving a Legacy thing and gave myself a deadline to have something written and now that the deadline has come and gone, I'm sort of blank in a I-have-so-much-to-say-I-can't-write-one-word sort of way.
Those are all reasons, some better than others, why I've been absent as of late. But, the truest reason is that I've been spending my days, evenings, and night making memories with my family. And, because making memories with two 20 month olds is rather draining, I just haven't made the time to write about said memories.
However, have no fear! I'll be back soon with stories about Lilly dressing like Rambo, eating paint (lots of it), losing Gabby under the bed, and sledding/playing/eating snow.
I'll be back, but right now, I've got a girl or two to love on and a Lego tower that they need 'elp' building!


No comments:
Post a Comment