As I mentioned earlier, I have been doing some changes to our front room, formerly the guest room, nursery, man cave, and back to guest room...
Ready???
Here it is...
Backdrops and Props
Lights!
Yelp, you guessed it! I have turned it into a little photography studio! With the help of Shaun I have backdrops, props, the works! I have already photographed one client and have a couple more scheduled.
Why, you ask? That is a longer story...
When the girls were born or when we found out about our twins, we were obviously seriously concerned about what this meant financially. We worried about everything, both necessary things and things we just wanted...like lots of pictures of our girls! And, if you've ever had portraits taken with a private photography (I'm not talking mall type) you know how wonderful they are, but how expensive they are, too. There was no way we could afford the portraits we wanted with the burdened blessing of two babies to raise simultaneously. And even if we could, we just didn't think it was very sound, financially speaking. So...we happened onto a photographer who was unbelievably reasonable and allowed us to have how ever many people, outfits, props, etc that we could fit into our 1 hour session. The best part: she gave us a CD and copyright release for all the portraits! To me, this was such a gift. I so treasure all the portraits we had taken of the girls and do not regret or feel guilty about the money we spent.
So, because I love taking pictures, really love fun props, and am learning to love photo edited software I decided to try my hand at being a photographer! The photographer we used is taking very limited appointments so this all came at a convenient time. My hope is that I can offer quality portraits at an affordable price. There is nothing better than documenting your pregnancy, babies, children, and family and that is what I intend to do!
Thanks so much to all of you who have already given me your encouragement and your children to photograph! I am so excited so begin this new adventure!
Here are some portraits I took!
This is a sample birth announcement. I took the pictures and designed the announcement.
I've also started a website for my business. You can find it at http://www.twiceasnicephotographyonline.com/.









No comments:
Post a Comment