Have I mentioned that 3 is such a fun albeit exhasusting, challenging, and quite expensive age?!?
Gabby is totally into playing dress-up. This little number was put on in less than 5 minutes after returning home from the GWL. It was almost like going without dress-up clothes for several days was torture for this girl!
Matching princess shoes are a must (unless you get access to Momma's closet. In that case heels are the way to go.)
I'm not sure I can get over how grown-up Gabby looks in the picture long enough to type a caption! Seriously, when did that happen?!? She looks like a little girl! What happened to my little toddler?
From top to bottom, she has on her purple princess crown (actually the 2nd one because the first one broke), her 'veil' (the pillowcase that goes with some princess sheets her Grama bought her), her pink dress-up dress which makes her Sleeping Beauty (obviously), the wand she made at GWL, and princess flip flops. I'd say she's ready for the ball!
And this sweet girl, my Lilly girl. Although she's not quite so ecstatic about clothes (thank goodness because I'm not sure I could handle it) is just about the sweetest, kindest little thing ever. Her favorite game to play is babydolls. No actual dolls needed however. She's the baby and Gabby's the momma or the other way around. Here is is being the baby. I have a picture of her in this bouncy seat when she was less than a month old. Again, where has the time gone?!?
My favorite thing about Lilly, other than her kind heart and easy going attitude, is the silly she brings to our life. This is Lilly not looking at the camera. :) She tries to hide from us everytime we come home, pretends to be asleep when we get her out of her carseat, and is all around just a funny little girl. I'm also loving her curiosity about faith and religion. Just today I overheard her telling Gabby, "We can talk to Jesus 'cause he's jus right here in were hearts." Talk about melting my heart! (No typo on the 'were' part. She says were anytime she means our or we're. Some days I need a translation.)
I just love my girls!







No comments:
Post a Comment