I don't know about y'all, but fall is our favorite time of year!!! The other seasons have their perks, but nothing compares to fall! Football, boots, holidays...I could go on and on!
I know for me, fall is the time of the year that my schedule goes into overdrive. It becomes so easy to commit to doing and participating in many different activities. Before I know it I realize the season is gone and my family missed out or forgot to do certain things we love. In order to help that a little bit, I made this fancy little 'fall to-do' list (Okay its totally practical and not fancy, but perhaps our winter one will be.)I got the idea from another blogger who made a summer to-do list.
If you'd like to download a copy of this fall to-do list, click here!
**This dowloadable version does not have mine and my husband birthday celebrations. It also has 'make a fall collage' listed only once. (Mine has it twice because I'm a woman with 3 kids and not enough brain to get through the day with 1 kiddo. ;)) This version also has room at the bottom to add in other activities.**
I'm considering offering more printables through my blog. Things similar to this, but also I have some ideas of things that would be quite a bit different. I'd love to do it, but I'm not sure there is interest. So, if you like this link or would like to see others, please leave me a comment!
I'm in the process of clearing a wall in my kitchen dining room area to make a little 'command central' cutesy decorated area for all of our calendars, to-do lists, etc. By 'in the process' I mean that it is a beautiful idea I have in my head, but I haven't actually taken a single step toward making it happen for real. I'm getting close though. Do you see that Honey Do List in the picture below. And then there are several items in orange. Well that is my short list of projects. Its on there somewhere. HA!
Until then, the frige will have to do! :)
Happy Fall Y'All!






Cute! I've currently been throwing the idea of how to create a reusable (and possibly magnetic) calendar for our mudroom....if only there were more hours in the day! :)
ReplyDeleteYes, yes, yes on the printables! Love reading about your precious family!
ReplyDelete