Thursday, September 8, 2011

Long time, no talk!

Hello everyone! Man, life has been crazy busy lately! I hope all of you enjoyed the last few days of summer and are geared up for fall. (Yes, I realize it is still technically summer, but after the summer we've experienced in our part of the world, if you are hoping summer will stay around a little long, well I just have no use for you right now! ;) ) Anyways, as of late the girls started back to preschool, Shaun's classes resumed at the University, Gab and Lil started dance class, and Shaun and I got to go out to a murder mystery date night recently (and dressed in 1940s-ish attire!)In the meantime, Parker and I are running around like crazy trying to keep everything running smoothly! I actually started up a Bunco group in August and am busy with photography and helping lead our multiples club. So perhaps Parker is the only one keeping us all running smoothly. Lol!

I'm hoping life settles down some, but we all know that with fall on the horizon (and the long 'fall outing to-do list' I've already put together...What? You don't have one of those too?!?) life's only going to get perpetually more full and exhausting wonderful! Please click on the links below to read about a few adventures and milestones in the lives of the E's, espcially the 3 little ones. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment